Problems with the autoentrepeneur social contributions amount

kingshaw

We registered as the above back in april and have just got our first bill for this. The proplem being they are charging 45%(due by november) in social contributions and have also got the amount that we earnt down wrong. As i understood the amount should be 21.7% and we declare the amount we have earnt. I have signed up to Net-entreprises and i cant seem to find where to declare the amount we have earnt and also there is no box to state that we are an entrepeneur. I have to admit my french (not bad reading but speaking it is another thing) is not great. Is it just a case of making a quick phone to the offices and getting them to change what band we are in or is it a case of filling out more forms. I have a friend that can help me with the phone calls etc. I have also not recieved and Cd that i was told they send you to tell you how to do it on line.

Any help would be great

It sounds like you have been registered as one of the 'traditional' Micro regimes. What sort of trade or business are you in? I have heard that they've changed the rules so that artisans are excluded from AE, so any that were registered may have been moved to a different regime.

When you register with Net Enterprises there is a page with about 20 different options and AE is the third (if I remember rightly) one down. After you register then you can declare online, but it sounds like there is something seriously amiss in your case.

We went to our local chambers de commerce and i have the form saying what they filled in for us stating auto entrepeneur. We are a commercial carp Fishery. I have just been on to Net-enterprises and there is nothing for me to fill on or even click saying i am an entrepeneur. Not even a place where i can see what i am registered at. The bill i got was through the post.

I am hoping i did not do something wrong on line when i registered about 6 weeks ago but i am pretty sure there was not the any options what you speak off.

Is ther a simple way to resovle this please

You do not say who the 'bill' is actually from - perhaps you could check and contact the senders. On the French auto-entrepreneurs forum (www.auto-entrepreneur.fr) there have been a number of complaints from auto-entrepreneurs - myself included - who have received estimated bills from the various sickness etc asurance organisations (CIPAV, RSI, URSSAAF etc) when everyone know it is the entrepreneur him/herself who declares the quarter's income online and determines what - if anything - is payable. The site has warning notices about this, as the organisations are clearly at fault and have pleaded 'computer error'. So take heart, you are not alone.

Hope this info helps 

Thank you all for your help. Just been on the phone to the RSI the urrsaf and they had put me down as an Mirco business rather than the auto entrepeneur. Ursaf are changing it on their data base but still need to go down to the local chambers de Commerce to get another form.

The head ache is nearly over i hope.

THat website really help btw and i can see i am not the only one they have messed about.