KBIS renewal?

Phoenix71011

http://www.infogreffe.fr/infogreffe/jsp/information/extraitRcs.jsp

you can get a copy on line at the above.

you will need to get an up to date Kabis each time you make a transaction , for example if you buy a company car, open a new bank account etc

chrish

[quote user="Phoenix71011"]

I have just visited the site and ordered a new one....simples!!

[/quote]

Can we ask, are you opening a market stall, buying a company car or opening a new company bank account, or other such reason as to why you need a new copy?  Genuine question.

Hi Maricopa

the reason for the renewal is to carry on trading as a market trader. I registered at the end of May, have traded since..(having a break at the mo) and kept hearing about renewing the KBIS every 3 months. I intend to carry on in November and thought I should check it out...one of those niggles and realised there is little info on what to do after you've done the registering.

Glad to say, I'm sorted now!

Thanks for all the help

Sarah

You can get copies of any companies kbis on line. I find this helps to trace peoples adresses. So, for example, if you are owed money by a company and find that the gerant is a little bit on the slippery side then you can normally get a address and from there a phone number or go knock on the door.

[quote user="JMB"]You can get copies of any companies kbis on line..[/quote]

As already stated here.[Www]

[quote user="chrish"]http://www.infogreffe.fr/infogreffe/jsp/information/extraitRcs.jsp you can get a copy on line at the above. [/quote]

[quote user="JMB"]I find this helps to trace peoples adresses. So, for example, if you are owed money by a company and find that the gerant is a little bit on the slippery side then you can normally get a address and from there a phone number or go knock on the door.[/quote]

Quite.[:D]