Jump to content

What registration/proof of qualifications/experience needed?


Recommended Posts

Hello all another question

My cabinet maker/joiner husband has approx 30 yrs experience and I have done a couple of courses on aromatherapy massage that I would like to offer our guests if we get planning permission for our small yurt site.

Who would we need to register with and what would we need to show them in order to legally trade with these skills and for insurance purposes?

Many thanks


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Your OH needs to have his qualifications and/or proof of experience translated by an "official" translator and then present himself to the Chambre de Metiers.

As for you, I don't know whether this comes under "medical", in which case the registration difficulties can be significant. Someone else may know (or you could ask the Chambre Metiers/Commerce).
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...