Free french lessons for businesses?

Shelly

• 2 weeks later...
AFAIK, and no doubt someone with more knowledge will be along in due course, all French workers, whether salaried or self employed, are entitled to additional training on an annual basis under the Droit Individuel a la Formation.

However, in order to benefit, you have to have been paying social contributions, part of which are a payment towards the funding of any such training.

I believe that, in the early days, autoentrepreneurs were exonerated from paying this contribution, but I understand that this is no longer the case.

So, in order to benefit, if my understanding is correct (and I know a fair bit about DIF in companies, as once upon a time it was my responsibility to complete the returns to ensure that employees got their training under the scheme and that the company could get the related subsidies), I think you first have to have made some contributions. I don't know how this works for autoentrepreneurs, but I assume that if you haven't made any contributions before you do the training, then you almost certainly will have to afterwards. It'll just get added to your social charges bill.

I've just Googled and found this:

[url]http://droit-finances.commentcamarche.net/faq/7461-formation-professionnelle-des-auto-entrepreneurs[/url]