Fish & Ships in Eymet - Arrest that Man !!!

alittlebitfrench

All these threads about Brit cars, vans and horse carts running around the Dordogne illegally. LOOK, this bloke is caught on camera selling his Cod from a UK registered van.. He is even selling them in 'Asda' carrier bags !!!!

How come Mr Fish & Ships man in Eymet is selling his fish & ships from a van registered in the UK ? Arrest that man !!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1f1i7o_a-eymet-l

es-anglais-dans-la-campagne_news

No, No, NO...even JC would not sell Fish & Ships from a transit in Eymet.

That bloke is operating illegally....arrest him.

No MOT, no insurance and the cod looks like it would not pass a CT itself. Seriously, who would eat that ???

I am fed up with Brits setting up businesses in France and operating illegally. We all have to abide by the rules...so should he.

There was an interesting article on the Journal 20h France 2, a couple of nights ago, (I think) about the URSSAF after illegals. Maybe in they should go there.

Yes, I know how french society works, and there is travail au noir, but it is not the exclusion of everything legal.

And even if this bloke is insured against poisoning his clientele, and paying the URSSAF, that van is illegal.

One month to register a vehicule!!!

https://www.service-public.fr/particuliers/vosdroits/F10519

Hey ALBOF, do a DVLA info check and you will find that the vehicle is untaxed, uninsured and the MOT expired on the 5th April.

Not sure when the film was shot but maybe it has been registered since then?

Probably not knowing the hoops you have to jump through on a standard van with a change of carrosserie like a camping car let alone something whose boiling oïl could be used to repel marauding hordes of French [:D]

There are quite a few UK registered cars around here. Our van was on UK plates for two years but we did keep oh legally taxed, insured and MOT'd during that time, (now on French plates). When people drive like complete tw*ts OH puts their registration number into the DVLA website and has found an almost 100% positive correlation with 'driving like a tw*t' and having an uninsured and untaxed car.

On that basis I am still UK resident [:P]

By the way the DVLA database does not tell you that a vehicle is uninsured, I just threw that porkie in to get people huffing and puffing.

I bet the OH like me sees the irony when tut tutting about youngsters driving like hoons,

None of the people that have peed him off so far have been young!

From what I remember about the van it was registered to his UK company for the first year or so..the company was closed after 18 months and ownership transferred to him, and then when the MOT and insurance ran out it was exported. I'm sure that doesn't fit within any of the regulations but then life doesn't always.

I'm still not going to give up my username though [:D]

I realise that the UK vehicles being driven dangerously will be the baby boomer generation, BTW you must see French ones doing the same, its only ALBOF that only sees the British as guilty and deserved of his disdain, my reference to a young driver was regarding someone that in a previous life got taken to the clink for hooning around in a car on UK plates in a French town, the latter being what they concentrated on.

I registerd mine after a year when my insurance, road tax and MOT ran out, took me most of that year trying to find out how, only one person had done it, all the others were still on UK plates and remained that way for as long as they remained in France, they have all since returned, hard to accept that the new boy is now one of the longest standing résidents.

Now my renovation has ended I am itching for another project to do around the lettings, I may bring over my Caterham, I will probably never manage to matriculate it and it will be impossible to drive it other than like a hoon.