Metal Detectors

alittlebitfrench

Usually there is an instruction manuel, probably in Chinese; first learn the language, then follow the instructions to assemble the thing, then find the on switch.

Then have a quick word with the commune as they will probably know. Ooops, I forgot, you are in Paris where it is not so easy to pop into the communal office just like that and have a nice chat.

Or do a law degree as well.

Rond here there are areas where it is forbidden because Bobo only knows what you might find.

We got one for the children (!) after seeing lots of people do it on the beach. Best find was a mobile phone which eldest cracked on the first go for the password before returning to the owner, a nurse who had lots of pictures on the phone!

Please be careful. My other half discovered a cache of badly corroded 303 bullets. We called a friend who used to be in bomb disposal and he would not touch them. When they were properly dug up there were over a hundred some still in their very badly corroded clips of three.

We also discovered that we had no right to do archaeological digs on our own land although I'm not sure if that is a nationwide thing or just in our particular area.

I believe that if you find something on your land then it belongs to the French State. However, if you find it within the walls of your building then it belongs to you personally. Of course I am not suggesting, no of course not in a million years, that if you find a haul of gold in the ground that you immediately fill in the hole and go to one of your old outbuildings and make a similar sized hole in the ancient walls from where you now declare you found this fortune .........

! We have no outbuildings, but have found no treasure. OH gave me a metal detector for my birthday, he seems to like gadgets. I tried it in our field and over some newly dug earth. It's most frustrating as it keeps pinging and we get all excited - only to find a rusty nail. It's supposed to be a good one you can set for specific metals. So far a base-metal thimble is the most interesting find.

• 2 years later...
Hello everyone! The 13 of July at around 12 o'clock, in the water not too much high I lost my wedding ring in a Beach Club of Nice.

It is very important to me. I am willing to give you a rewarding cash.

If you know how to help me with a metal detector, please don't hesitate to contact me.

WhatsApp: +393402792602

Voice: +4917686368816

On the ring it is written my husband's name and mine, "Lara & Stefan" and our wedding date.

Please, help me!