need an electrician?

kevinmills

20 an hour for fitting plugs - nice work if you can get it!
I know some of us on this forum bang on about only using properly registered and insured tradesmen and then everyone else complains that all the tradesmen are too busy, but if there is one trade where you must use a properly insured Artisan, it is your Electrician. A small electrical fault can burn your house down. If you don't have an invoice from a registered Artisan for any recent work carried out you may noy be able to claim on your house insurance.

Regards

Charles

I didn't think people were allowed to advertise businesses on this forum. I agree with Charles and TeamedUp, those of us who are self employed in France and paying our cotisations and horrendous charges for Rsponsibilit Civile et Deennale tend to regard this sort of message as touting for work on the black and therefore putting bonefide artisans out of work.

We all know the issues about employing people for cash but for heavens sake lets get real. Practically every other artisan in France is doing something for cash, and furthermore I suspect that most of those on this forum that live in France have at sometime or another used such services.

Now advertising is another matter,for the forum it is not allowed, but I would be very wary about ever advertising anything like this .... you never know who's watching these forums. Moreover the French authorities take this sort of thing very seriously ....

regs

Richard