Help with old pipe?

Dc

[quote]I have a piece of 60mm pipe which I need to attach to our fosse of 100mm pipe. Can anyone advise where to get any joints as the local brico only supply 32mm,40mm,50mm or 100mm. Any help greatly apprec...[/quote]

Dc The correct way to install your pipe is to buy a 100mm by 60mm branch tee, or equal 100mm tee, then a 100/ 60mm insert reducer.35 40 50mm pipes are installed by useing strap on boss adaptors .I cannot think why you are useing 60mm pipe other than for a open vent?happy plumbing.

Hi Michael,

just to clarify, the 60mm pipe is an old one coming from a sink sticking out of the kitchen wall into the back garden and would be really difficult to replace. My local brico does not sell any 60mm tees or reducers hence the original question. Any help greatly appreciated.

dc (17 Charente Maritime)

[quote]Hi Michael, just to clarify, the 60mm pipe is an old one coming from a sink sticking out of the kitchen wall into the back garden and would be really difficult to replace. My local brico does not sel...[/quote]

Dc  50mm straight connector or bend outside collar should be near enough 60mm to slide inside your pipe, if its to loose put cement glue around,to tight heat the pipe up with a gas torch or even a hair dryer to expand to fit.install a 50/40mm reducer into that,run the pipe the correct size into your 100mm with a boss strap etc happy plumbing.