Jump to content

demande de certificat d urbanisme


Recommended Posts

I have  a form called demande de certificate d urbanisme to apply for planning permission to convert a barn, i think i have to also supply one photo of the front and one of the back of the barn and also a plan of the changes ie replace barn doors with normal doors and put sizes in metres on an a4 paper,and say about installing mains water and electric and fosse septic, is this correct,


Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is no need to go into much detail when you apply for a CdU. All you really need to do is identify the plot and give the size and purpose of any building you envisage.They will then let you know whether the site can be developed.


Once you know whether the change of use will be allowed , you give details of the specifics at the Permis de Construire stage, thats when the real fun begins! 




Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

{template="widgetContainer" group="global" app="core" params="'footer', 'horizontal'"https://www.frenchentree.com/}
  • Create New...