Maserator Toilet

ntc

Macerator toilets (pan, cistern and macerator combined), and the stand-alone units which will also take sink/shower waste are available form most Bricos and Merchants. Prices vary from circa 200 Euros for the basic standalone units to upwards of 500 Euro for top-end combined units with enclosures and accessories. Shop around for deals.

SFA, who make the "Saniflo" range are French. There are other makes, of course.

Make sure the guidance provided with the unit on the outlet pipe limitations are taken seriously..... 

We got ours in Leroy Merlin.  They are called 'sani broyeur'.   I think we paid around €250.  However, ours went wrong a few times and eventually we called a plumber who fitted a new one - don't know where he got it from - that cost rather more  and looked more substantial (I think it was about €450 including the fitting) and we have had no trouble since.

[quote]We got ours in Leroy Merlin. They are called 'sani broyeur'. I think we paid around €250. However, ours went wrong a few times and eventually we called a plumber who fitted a new one - don't know ...[/quote]

I echo that sentiment - don't buy cheap macerators, they are noisy and prone to unreliability. No macerator is quiet - remember that, if someone flushes the loo at 3 in the morning, it could wake the dead.

Don't use stand-alone macerators with cheap loos, the chasse d'eau (the siphon, if they siphoned) will leak a small amount of water & cause the macerator to go off at odd times.

We have recently removed 2 macerators, as we got sick of them - running a "proper" waste was difficult but not impossible.