Provisional Toilet

searcher30

does anyone know of a fast way of setting up a provisional toilet in a house (bearing in mind the sceptic tank is not in place yet) . we've heard that there a toilet that can do this? as we are renovating a house and need to take on people we are worried that they will not have anywhere to have a p.

thanks in advance

In my experience, French builers, well French men in general, never have a problem finding somewhere to take a pee - and it rarely seems to be in a toilet !!

Seriousy though, I wouldn't worry too much if it's just the builders you are thinking of. If you want something for when you make occassional visits then you could get a camping toilet (Portapotti) but you will still need to find somewhere to empty it from time to time which might not be too easy.

Aren't they also called Saniloos or Sanilavs or something? You can buy them in camping shops. Some towns have caravan parking areas where you can empty the sweet-smelling fluids.

Don't worry too much about builders, just try to persuade them to pee on the weeds, not the lawn...

[quote user="Dick Smith"]Aren't they also called Saniloos or Sanilavs or something? You can buy them in camping shops. Some towns have caravan parking areas where you can empty the sweet-smelling fluids.
Don't worry too much about builders, just try to persuade them to pee on the weeds, not the lawn...
[/quote]

Dick, I'm not too worried about builders but would like to take someone on a few hours a week to help with my child and worried if no facilities might not want to have the job?

9 - The moderators have been in contact with the originator of this post and have temporarily banned them from the forum and locked this thread until such time as they receive a satisfactory response after which the ban and lock may be removed.