Plasterboard

Meduse

You can also get it with or without insulation built into it.  We've just had 50 sheets delivered from the local builders merchants.  It's very easy to get hold of, I'm surprised you haven't found any in the brico stores - where are you?

Available here as Lafarge now own British Plasterboard. French buyout of another Uk co.Lafarge boards used to be twice the Trade price here in France  of  the SAME  boards in UK. I had 430 Lafarge boards brought over from UK for a site and it was 35% cheaper than buying it here,inc transport,  about 6years ago. Now it has equaled out  and is about the same as UK.

Regards.B&B St.Malo

[quote user="Dicksmith"]Coco - if you don't mind me asking, how much was the insulated stuff?
[/quote]

Sorry Dick, when we did our last bit of loft conversion we overordered (massively!) on the rockwool so have enough for this next bit of conversion without having to buy the preinsulated pasterboard, hence didn't look at the price. 

• 1 month later...

plasterboard is available in all different formats at every single brico-place you can think of... the only difference will be... delivery charges (unless you have the means to bring it home yourself).... brico-depot anywhere in france is cheapest all round but... be aware that they are a nightmare re delivery.....

neil (24)