Do white goods from the UK work in France?

Derkins

[quote user="Derkins"]I want to bring over a dishwasher, elec oven, hob & extractor, will they all work in France?

Thanks
[/quote]

Assuming you already own these appliances,

yes,

gas hob/electric oven is preferred because, your incoming electrical supply will likely be less than you expect and a gas bottle to run the  hob ,will probably last several months.

Leo

[quote user="Derkins"]Thanks, are there any problems with the water supply connections for the dishwasher?
[/quote]

No

The hose connectors supplied with CE dish washers and washing machines for hot and cold water will fit French fittings if they are already installed.  The cold may fill a bit faster as generally mains water pressures are higher than the UK but will cause no problems to hoses, connectors etc.

Over the years I've brought a variety of electrical stuff over from UK and Spain to use in France but the only thing I've had probs with is my UK kettle.It seems to be too powerful and sometimes trips the electricity even though we have a 12 thingy supply, I only ever put French sourced ones in the house I rent out .[:)]