Can anyone tell me where to buy OSMO huile-cire and other OSMO products in France?

tenniswitch

I know there is a shop in Eymet (24) that sells it, but I believe they order it in. I would suggest contacting the German company and asking them for their stockists in France. A friend bought some over here and was suprised to find it cheaper than in the UK.

Hope this helps,

Paul

Hi, my other half sells OSMO products through his business in Jersey ... I have set up my own business now in France and I may well stock them soon ... however on saying that we have some OSMO surplus sat in our barn - I can have a look if you like to see what we have.

What exactly are you looking for?

Mandy

Ive just checked, I only have one 2.5l tin of OSMO Polyx Oil (used to be called Hard Wax Oil) in Clear Satin.

If you are not in a hurry I could get it brought over from Jersey for you - depends when you need it.

Let me know if you want me to find out how much it is.

Mandy

That's really very kind of you.  Unfortunately, I'm going to need a lot, and I'm leaving for the US Friday (won't be back until September).  My artisan will start working on the floors later this month, and I need to find him a large-quantity supplier- or have him use another product.

Ah thats a shame.  If its a large quantity we would need to order it through our Jersey business (I have checked with my other half and he has only a couple of cans left - this stuff sells like hotcakes!) - this would probably take about 10 days, he could bring it over to France when he next comes (probably in 2 weeks time) and then depending on where you are I could deliver to your artisan.

All this would take probably 3 weeks being realistic.  Best option I can offer at this time, until I start stocking it from here direct.

What a shame - it really is THE product to use on solid wood floors, nothing else compares.

Mandy