Re plastering

briwy

I want to plaster over some rough interior plaster walls that we have.

What is the best sort of plaster to get in France for this work.  What should I ask for.

Im not looking for a super smooth finish but just want to get rid of all the rough knobbly finish to make it easier to paint for one thing.

Thanks

Brian

[quote user="briwy"]I want to plaster over some rough interior plaster walls that we have.

What is the best sort of plaster to get in France for this work.  [/quote]

Hi

The Lutece 2000 range is about as good as it gets, for a non professional, Lutece 2000L gives a long work time, Point P sell it, around 12 euros a bag.

good luck 

Hi

Depends how thick it is as to how long it will take to fully cure, but when dry it will be an all over even bright white, any grey patches means its still drying. Once its all an even colour you can paint it.

[quote user="montagrier"]Can I come round your house ...Point P sell it here for 18,75 a bag....

Hey tj.... I went to your site and there is no link mate... somethings not working.
[/quote]

no link? to what?

tj...it says on your site to use the link below... and there is no link below...at least I cant find it mate. There is no contacts..and no way to contact you through your web site. Not that I wanted to contact you I was just letting you know.

Cheers

monti