Jump to content



Recommended Posts


The house I have just bought has a shutter with a broken cranking handle.

The shutter is in the down position, and looks like the handle has broken off at the top in the moveable joint, looking like the bit in the housing needs replacing as well.

Can you advise me please as to the correct terminology and where abouts a replacement part is obtainable from

Many Thanks


Pas De Calais

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...