looking for the black and white lino

jon

Perhaps you might have to find linoleum tiles in black and white then have them  laid checkerboard style? 

The only lino I have seen is either plain or downright bizarre, ie. bright pink with stars and planets on it which is Ok maybe for a girl's bedroom perhaps.  Probably not what you are after.   Some of the Brico Marche shops carry a range of linos and carpets that can be ordered - have you tried them?

Thanks...Yes the tiles are the best route but the ones that I like are 60 euro per m.

Leroy Merlin has proved to be very helpfull...bought our baths..sinks robinettes etc.

There are some nice tiles there.....but on the edge of the river in Libourne is a great tile shop...the best ever.

Found some very acceptable tiles within our budget.

Hi

Talked to the font of all knowledge, Mrs W, retired interior designer.

If you are talking about real lino, whch is wholly eco friendly, you cannot get it in black and white, however you can get it in off white, ivory, and dark, dark grey. Forbo Nairn in the UK sell it. If you do find B&W it will be PVC and I would never use such disgusting product.

Good luck

Wilko

thanks for trying everyone.....maybe it can be shipped in ...but I am trying a mag in the morn called Maiosn creative...they have it on one of their pages......hopefully I may find it France