How many 15cm blocks to a pallet?

Northender

I'm hoping to make a start on rebuilding a couple of stables this Easter and would like to know the quantity of 15 cm x 20cm x 50cm concrete blocks there are to a pallet.Also I assume the "Multi Bags" of sand are a metre cubed.

If the multi bags are say a metric tonne and a pallet of blocks the same , would I be thereabouts in thinking 3 bags and 3 pallets  a maximum load for the Bricolage camion.

A multi-bag if filled to the brim, and some, is just about 1m3 allowing for bulge in the sides.

Im3 of sand weighs on average 1600kg, the bags are rated at one tonne max weight and are invoiced in the UK as 'tonne bags" when filled (or rather not so) with sand.

In a country where weights and measures are neither understood nor enforced and based on most of the negoce matriauxs (now that is an oxymoron if ever ther was one) around me I reckon that you will indeed get a tonne of sand in the bag and you will have paid for 1m3

Our local merchant charges for the volume of sand in the bag at standard rates (.75 cu m) but adds a charge for the bag and filling which works out at about 8€ in total so they are not such good value but the old bags can be useful.

It's also more difficult to shovel the sand out of the bag into a mixer than it is to shovel from a heap.