Our Woodburner Install this Jan dept 82, if your interested :)

Butchersdog190

[quote user="Théière"]

I like that you didn't dwell on the tricky connecting of the black pipe to the flexi through the register plate, no just rest the black pipe on the fire then light [:)]

[/quote]

Theiere, Eddie made it look oh so simple, besides the edit had to take in the track length!!!

In truth though it was no more than 10mins  connecting the flexi through the plate, more time was spent getting the burner centered up in the fireplace nicely without any packing needed under the feet on the brickwork. Bugger eats wood though like it's going out of fashion on full tilt! Getting the hang of controlling it after a day or two, more practice early March when we are down again.

Thanks to all for their comments and additions, tickled me anyway.

Andy

Looks good in that large fireplace, and I appreciate that the vid is only 7 mins. But didn't show any of the sealing of the tubes, or installation plate being fitted, or flexi being secured at its exit, or register plate being sealed to chimney, or required distance needed in front of fire, hope all these happened off camera.

[quote user="clarksinfrance"]Looks good in that large fireplace, and I appreciate that the vid is only 7 mins. But didn't show any of the sealing of the tubes, or installation plate being fitted, or flexi being secured at its exit, or register plate being sealed to chimney, or required distance needed in front of fire, hope all these happened off camera.
[/quote]

Just no suiting some people is there....................It wasn't produced by Cecil B DeMille.