spare part for cement mixer

MKT

Hello,

The belt has gone on my Guy Noel betonniere (cement mixer). I cannot find any working website for Guy Noel, nor anybody selling spare parts for them.

Can anybody point me in the right direction to buy spare parts/consummables for these machines?

Very grateful if anybody can.

Maria

V belts come in basic sizes "Z, A, & B, or SPZ, SPA, & SPB" according to their profile, all you need then is the length. Lawnmower manufacturers often specify non standard lengths and then charge 4x as much, I changed the pulley size and now buy standard belts which are available everywhere at a quarter the cost.

Thanks people,

have ordered one the right size from an industrial supplier - its not specifically for cement mixers but none of those lawnmowere belts are anything like the right sizes. It was forty euros with postage, so a bit of an expensive punt if it doesnt work but a good saving if it does.

No belt is specifically for anything, the construction varies due to work load ie kevlar reinforced. When the belt arives the size will be written down the back of the belt. Take a note of it (inside your motor housing is good) and then you can order off the net at a fraction of what you have paid.