Carte Professionelle

Peekaboo

Have just been reading some of the contributions to the forum in respect of house buying/selling - some of you appear very knowledgeable and I am hoping you might be able to throw up a useful contact for me.

I am currently working with a French Immobillier here in the Alps and have been bringing British clients to them, they in fact came to me asking if I would help market their property in the U.K.  They as an organisation do not have their own Carte Professionelle but have a silent partner who does and to whom they pay a small commission on property sales. This is common practice here (according to my accountant).  At some point in the not too distant future the silent partner is going to retire, he's already very wound down in respect of any business interest and I am looking to replace him.  Having looked at the practicalities of getting my own carte professionelle I have ruled this out for the moment.

Does anyone know of anyone who would want to pursue this business opportunity?  Location is irrelevent, our current partner is based some distance from us (I am in 74).

Many thanks