Help - French equivalent of 'No More Nails'

Kitty

[quote user="Christine Animal"]By the way, is that stuff really as good as nails?  Every time I've tried, the thing drops off.   [6] [/quote]

That made me laugh.  Yes, it does drop off but a girl has got to keep trying.

When I originally bought it in the UK, I thought that it was to save your fingernails from breaking....

[quote user="crazyfrog"]

Sold in Gedimat but you could probably get it elsewhere...the glue that is[/quote]

I get all sorts of things in Gedimat, [Www] including a headache from all the queues. 

Thank you one and all.  I've written down all the suggestions and I shall go forth and shop.

[quote user="Christine Animal"]

Don't do    [6]   I thought you were Wooly.  Maybe it's catching in the Vendée !   [:D]

By the way, is that stuff really as good as nails?  Every time I've tried, the thing drops off.   [6]

[/quote]

Christine A, the trick with these products is not to use too much adhesive, just enough to "grab",  too much will not set properly. It's easy with shall we say two pieces of wood, apply thin coat to each, rub the glued faces together and then set in position and clamp. On a wall spread the adhesive thinly; and temporarily support the object, either a brace or maybe gaffer tape.

I ventured out today for the first time since my surgery and am now the proud owner of a tube of Ni Clous Ni Vis (thanks to Wooly).

It says Fixation on the tube as well (thanks JustJ) and which I shall only use in daps (thanks NickP for providing the answer and to Christine Animal for asking the question).  I didn't get to Gedimat, Crazy Frog, because I couldn't bear the thought of the queues in there, otherwise I would have tried Silkabond.

I shall be attempting to stick some baguettes onto the back of kitchen units.  Yes, unbelievably, baguettes (say Mr Bricolage) is the name of the plastic strips that run at the back of the units (or along baths).  I was looking for them and was told that a member of staff called Christophe would be able to locate them for me.  So I had a bit of fun saying 'Christophe, je voudrais des baguettes, s'il vous plait'.  Oh the little things that we do to make the day go by with a smile....