New French order NOR : DEVO0809422A , micro station d'epuration.

mayennesat

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi and thanks for all your continued stream of useful information. well done !!!!!!!!!!

reading thru the list it is easy to see why SPANC ave reservations as many of the systems are poor, inefficient or not suitable for all users (2nd home owners for example)

Sad to say none of my preferred choices make the grade NDG , KLAR and EPARCO

• 2 weeks later...

Today thursday 04/11/10  No 2010-020 hits the billboard.

Nice name and german......must be good kit then.

FICHE TECHNIQUE DESCRIPTIVE ASSOCIÉE
AU DISPOSITIF DE TRAITEMENT AGRÉÉ « DELPHIN COMPACT 1 »
Références administratives

Numéro national d'agrément
2010-020

Titulaire de l'agrément
Delphin Walter
Systems GmBH & Co. KG
WarnstedtstraBe 59
D-22525 Hamburg, Allemagne

Dénomination commerciale
Delphin Compact 1

http://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/affichTexte.do;jsessionid=?cidTexte=JORFTEXT000022993324&dateTexte=&oldAction=rechJO&categorieLien=id

And all fits in a hole 2.5 metres diameter by 2.5 metres deep; a weekend's digging. Simple and neat, well contained and shape resistant to soil pressure; Terzhagi would be proud of the teutonic ingenuity.

http://www.delphin-ws.de/fileadmin/pdf/DELPHIN_compact_1_fr_V1001.pdf

[quote user="teep1947"]mmmm, interesting. a question for you oh wise one NDG (NASSAR DELPHIN GROUP) a lebanese company with identical logo of the dolphin and using the word Delphin. are they in any way affiliated ??[/quote]

Die NDG-Klein- und Kompakt-Kläranlagen, die seit 2003 auf dem Markt sind, verfügen über eine amtliche Bauartzulassung (Z-55.6-75), entsprechen der DIN 4261 und EN 12566-3 und sind international geprüft und zertifiziert. Sie wurden bereits in 25 Länder in den Erdteilen Europa, Afrika und Asien installiert. Eine weitere Zielsetzung ist die Verbesserung der Präsenz in diesen Ländern und die Expansion in neue Märkte. Diese Strategie wird auch ergänzt durch das neueste Produkt von NDG: Trinkwasser-Aufbereitungs-Systeme. Der internationale Erfolg von NDG basiert überwiegend auf dem Zusammenspiel der Erfüllung höchster Normen und höchster Kunden-Anforderungen.
[:D][:D][:D]

2010-20 seems to have disappeared...what's going on? In response to the previous post..I can't see Biorock there..

We've had a Bionest (from the company listed) for the past 2.5 years as we didn't want a sandfilter (we didn't have room as I wanted veggie patch and pool; we also had problems with the sandfilter system at our previous hovel). Our SPANC guy was well up to speed and gave list of companies he had worked with (he wasn't allowed to recommend but did say that any he wouldn't recommend were not on the list), we chose one, the guys met up here to discuss. We got the devis (7800 included 1200 for Netflo pump as our garden is uphill) which was cheaper than the normal fosse installation with sandfilter, and the job was done in three days ... they also leveled garden and for a bit extra did some more digging for the pool.

We're happy with the Bionest and the occasional problems we've had (the aerator pump failed once) have been dealt with swiftly and efficiently through our 70 euros per annum contract with no extra charges. I'd have one installed again. But you have to have some sort of outlet or recuperator for the drainage (we have a ditch) which is clean and non smelly. A recuperator would be ideal for garden watering, loo flushing...but we have no room. Our electricity bills haven't risen noticably - still around 90-120 euros bi monthly for a house with all mod cons and some electric heating.

[quote user="zeb"]2010-20 seems to have disappeared...what's going on? In response to the previous post..I can't see Biorock there..

[/quote]

Still in the JORF today.

Delphin Walter
Systems GmBH & Co. KG
WarnstedtstraBe 59
D-22525 Hamburg, Allemagne

Yes, indeed the Delphin WALTER[:)] Systems still alive and kicking.

It would seem that the "Buffoon" Borloo and his staff are so stupid and have such a limited knowledge of the international language that they are incapable of just copying an address of a German Company[:D]

[quote user="stella"]Sorry  for being out  of  the  loop  here....what  does all  this  mean??
[/quote]

It's a long story spread over at least a decade. If you are not involved with ANC, assainissement non collectif, I would just forget it and have a camomile tea.[:)]

thanks  pachapapa,  but  I  may need  to  know  this.  We have a  home in the  country,  with  speptic tank and other water  that  runs  off  into the  field/hill behind  us.  IN  the  last  10 years nobody has  been by  to  check or  ask anything....but I  suspect  we  may need  to  change  things.

Any possibilty  that  I  can  get a  condensed version  of what needs  to  be  done or a  place/site I  can  check out  what needs  to  be  done, in  english, if possible.

[quote user="teep1947"]just had an email from Delphin. ". We have nothing to do with NDG, besides that we have developed their system in 1999 and split in 2005. Since then we have developed our own system, which we produce in our own premises in Hamburg".. be warned !![/quote]

Good for you!! The agrément is definitely for the Hamburg enterprise; even though the "prat" Borloo has spelt it wrong.

If you e-mail again let 'em know they have a problem "mit der wasser".

[quote user="stella"]thanks  pachapapa,  but  I  may need  to  know  this.  We have a  home in the  country,  with  speptic tank and other water  that  runs  off  into the  field/hill behind  us.  IN  the  last  10 years nobody has  been by  to  check or  ask anything....but I  suspect  we  may need  to  change  things.
Any possibilty  that  I  can  get a  condensed version  of what needs  to  be  done or a  place/site I  can  check out  what needs  to  be  done, in  english, if possible.
[/quote]

Dont worry your local SPANC will get round to your system eventually. There is also a doubt, shared by ANC enthusiasts as to whether the ANC Diagnostic starts on the 1st January 2011, next year, or if it is not until 2013. Another little bureaucratic blunder from Borloo. He keeps running Grenelles that cause needless confusion.

[quote user="broy"]Has the Biorock been approved?
[/quote]

No! But rumour has it that they were the candidates for Agrément 2010-001; rumour says that only the 5 EH coco massif unit passed the 20 EH unit failed.

Then again there was an application for agrément dated 16th Aug 2010 to the CERIB by BIOROCK Luxembourg.

http://www.bi-eau.eu/images/jpg/pdf_2_fr-produits-116.pdf

without wishing to muddy the water collectif or not it appears that Delphin's preferred distributer is showing seriously declining fortunes in the company turnover and nett profit. call me cynical but who does one trust. i am keen to set up a service in 65 dept offering the mini systems but every time i think i've found a good and well priced supplier something does not add up. Niche market maybe but sorting the pooh from the merde is proving harder than expected

[quote user="teep1947"]without wishing to muddy the water collectif or not it appears that Delphin's preferred distributer is showing seriously declining fortunes in the company turnover and nett profit. call me cynical but who does one trust. i am keen to set up a service in 65 dept offering the mini systems but every time i think i've found a good and well priced supplier something does not add up. Niche market maybe but sorting the pooh from the merde is proving harder than expected[/quote]

I get the idea that bi-eau has a certain exclusivity on your targetted sh1te muncher.[:)]

http://www.bi-eau.fr/images/jpg/pdf_1_fr-produits-31.pdf

I can't help thinking that if the Froggies put 1/2 as much effort into getting the major part of their population onto mains drainage as they do arguing the toss and being, well French, a great deal more would get done [blink]

Thankfully my own sh1te gobbler passed muster a few months ago without comment [:D]

hi again, delphin suggest that their preferred distributer is not bi-eau but delphin france (previously E Spa Soleil. The former quoted €5250 as opposed to €4799 for the system pre installation. Bi-eau want €2200 for installation but i think i can get it done for €1000. either way its a lot cheaper than the conventional system and a lot less of a mess in the garden.

if you would like a copy of the quote let me know. thanks again tony

[quote user="wastetech"]Sorry Pachapapa, but the Biorock does not appear to have either a 5 EH or a 20 EH model? They are also not coco massif and don't have a 20 person model at all as the range finishes at 15 persons? Have you quoted the wrong plant here perhaps?[/quote]

My comment was related to hearsay regarding the agrément 2010-001; this agrément or rather lack of it remains a mystery to the ANC world. As I have no knowledge of WHO or WHAT or IF EVER an application for approval under the guise of the 2010-001 reference number was made; it would be presumptive for me to make, or to have made, any assumptions due to a very definite absence of any factual support.

Your confusion as to 20 EH relates to the number permitted under a SPANC authorised diagnostic; the SPANC used to cover up to 50 EH but no longer do so.

In effect now days greater than 20 EH and a different approving body is concerned; with your obvious detailed knowledge that body will be well known to you; but of no interest however to people concerned primarily with diddy little 5 EH units.