Waste/Plug for Roll top bath

stan

Try as I may, I cannot find a waste outlet for an acrylic free stnding roll top bath. The thickness of the walls of the bath are 14mm, whilst the base is almost 3cm. Nothing that I have found in Mr Bricolage and Bricoman seems to fit the waste hole in the base. Any ideas?

Thanks for all the input!

Luckily enough, I had the presence of mind to remove the old brass fittings and put them in a safe place which I totally forgot about, so problem solved. Old ones cleaned and replaced. So, yes, going slowly round the bend!!...and the heat did not help either!

[quote user="Théière"]Is it the length or dia which is the issue, your post didn't make that clear [:)][/quote]

The thickness of the walls of the bath are 14mm, whilst the base is almost 3cm.

Sounded clear enough to everyone else!

Yep a clear description of the bath and I have yet to come across the waste fitting that wasn't long enough, in fact they are normally too long and restrict the amount of space available for the trap.

[quote user="stan"]Try as I may, I cannot find a waste outlet for an acrylic free stnding roll top bath That is long enough. The thickness of the walls of the bath are 14mm, whilst the base is almost 3cm. Nothing that I have found in Mr Bricolage and Bricoman seems to fit the waste hole in the base. Any ideas?
[/quote]

Now if you could only construct a descriptive sentence we would be in no doubt as to the problem [:P]

And then I would have suggested you look in the safe place you forgot about [:)][:D]

[quote user="Théière"]

Yep a clear description of the bath and I have yet to come across the waste fitting that wasn't long enough, in fact they are normally too long and restrict the amount of space available for the trap.

[quote user="stan"]Try as I may, I cannot find a waste outlet for an acrylic free stnding roll top bath That is long enough. The thickness of the walls of the bath are 14mm, whilst the base is almost 3cm. Nothing that I have found in Mr Bricolage and Bricoman seems to fit the waste hole in the base. Any ideas?

[/quote]

Now if you could only construct a descriptive sentence we would be in no doubt as to the problem [:P]

And then I would have suggested you look in the safe place you forgot about [:)][:D]

[/quote]

Glad to see it is just not me that can make a fool of myself!