Mason wanted

NuBeginningsFrance

Is this really how this works?  Personally I have never the seen the like. Masons working legally for 10€ an hour?

Why does this annoy me? well there is chronic unemployment in France at the moment and people will be needing proper work. This advert doesn't sound like a proper contract to me, I may be wrong, and I apologise if I am, but I personally do not know of any mason who could work for so little,  especially as if they properly insured to do such work..........even with accommodation included.

Maybe you should be asking around where your property is and getting some recommendations from local masons who guarantee their work.

Couldn't agree more. Any work is good work. Recently I put the word out to the local tradesmen that I wanted a wall rendered, I had a quote the previous year of 950Euro. Low and behold, this year I stated I would pay 300 Euro and trust me, I could have chosen from 4 different macons. I chose one in the end up, got a fully guranteed job with insurance etc, a devis and then a facture, siret numbers, the whole nine yards for my 300. So NuBeginnings deal sound a good one to me, only pity not my region (South West) or I could have given you some contact details.

Happy hunting.

[quote user="emilezola"]

Couldn't agree more. Any work is good work. Recently I put the word out to the local tradesmen that I wanted a wall rendered, I had a quote the previous year of 950Euro. Low and behold, this year I stated I would pay 300 Euro and trust me, I could have chosen from 4 different macons. I chose one in the end up, got a fully guranteed job with insurance etc, a devis and then a facture, siret numbers, the whole nine yards for my 300. So NuBeginnings deal sound a good one to me, only pity not my region (South West) or I could have given you some contact details.

Happy hunting.

[/quote]

Contacts welcome I'll be looking early next year . . . pm me if you'd rather[:)]