Installing Pipe Stat & Mid Position Diverter Valve

Hi all - this is a recent thread that I had and some of you guys were good enough to help out.

http://services.completefrance.com/forums/completefrance/cs/forums/2834383/ShowPost.aspx

I now have all the materials I need for the project and I am ready to get the installation underway. BUT, isnt there always one, Im not sure how to connect the pipe thermostat and the Mid Position Diverter valve. The stat has the usual 3 terminals (Common - 1 & 2) and the valve has 5 wires (Green/Yellow - Orange - Blue - White & Grey)

Do any of you folks have any suggestions how I wire up the valve and the stat.

The idea is to use the wood burner as an additional heat source to augment our domestic hot water supply. There is a secondary heat coild in the upper section of our solar HW tank which I will connect the flow and return to from the wood burner. I will also install a radiator as a heat leak so that when the DHW tank is heated sufficiently the diverter valve, triggered by the pipe thermosta, will then send the heated water from the heat source to the radiator.

Hopefully this makes sense to you all. Many thanks in advance. Paul 

Brilliant Théière - I believe I got exactly what I want. The link shows you the wiring diagram for the Honeywell Y. MY valve is made by Tower in Kent but looks remarkably like the Honeywell Y valve. As I am only using a pipe stat, I assume that I just follow the route for the Grey & Orange wires from the valve to the pipe stat. The other three are the Live, Neutral and Earth wires. For the Common feed to the pipe stat I assume I can supply that from a junction with the Live from to the valve also. Is it okay to connect the Live, Neutral and Earth to the mains supply via a plug into the 10amp circuit or do I need a special connection set up for this?

The Y plan is an industry standard so most manufacturers parts can be wired in that way.  Yes a standard plug should be fine, in the UK that would have been fused at 3amps but hey this is France.  I may suggest obtaining a fuse holder and putting it inside the wiring centre or whatever you are using for protection of your expensive bits of kit.